We love working with independent retailers and larger retailers all around the country. If you would like your customers to be able to find the Yeti, send us a note with the following information:
1. The basics; who you are, your email address, and your shop name
2. Tell us about your space
3. Store address
4. Website and/or your social media links so we can take a peek into your world
5. Reseller's permit # (where applicable)
Custom and personalized orders
Looking for awesome wedding favors or the best corporate gifts your clients will ever receive?
We offer a bulk discount on all orders over 24 items. Shoot us a note and let us know what you need.
Let's talk about basic candle care. These apply to all 100% soy candles, not just Yetis.
1. Trim your wick - Before every lighting, trim the wick of your candle to about 1/4'' for a clean beautiful burn. You can use a fancy wick trimmer, a pair of scissors, or even just your fingers (which is what we do 99% of the time).
2. Let it burn- Allow the wax of your candle to melt to the edge of the container every time to ensure a complete and even burn. This prevents tunnelling.
3. Never let a burning candle out of your sight. And don't burn it for more then 4 hours at a time.
4. Let it go- when only 1/4'' of wax remains in the jar, blow it out and clean it out with hot soapy water. Recycle it or repurpose the jar or tin.